I love Valentine's Day. It is such a fun, easy-going, frilly, lovely holiday that even my sons are having fun anticipating.
- of course make homemade valentines and treats for friends and neighbors
- decorate the house with paper hearts
- heart attack a friend or neighbor's door
- made heart shaped homemade pizza
- made heart shaped sugar cookies
On my list to try this year...so far:
- make X and O cookies this time
- make scrapbook paper wrapped candy bars for friends and preschool teachers
- report an act of "love" every night at dinner the week of Valentine's, write them on paper hearts and heart attack our closet door
-figure out a non-sugary homemade valentine for my son to make for his preschool class (they have a low sugar/no sugar rule)
I would like to hear your ideas:
What have you done or what do you plan to do this Valentine's Day?
Do you have good teacher gift ideas?
Do you have a low sugar/no sugar homemade valentine ideas...or just any valentine ideas?
Do you have any fun Valentine's Day traditions?
I can't wait to see your comments! Thanks!