Monday, September 5, 2011

After 2 1/2 years....

The Village is calling it quits.

Due to lack of interest from readers and the crazy lives of the panelists we have mutually decided to close up shop. We've had a good run, but the time has come to end regular posting on The Village. We will leave the blog up so that you can access previous posts - hopefully the blog will still be here if you need something. Thanks for reading and commenting, we hope that we've helped you in your journey as a mother.

Special thanks also to Delia Randall who originally came up with the idea for the blog and to all other previous panelists who have made The Village great.

Tannie Datwyler
Megan Izatt
Laura Wampler
Alyssa Harper
Lisa Mortensen

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great job ladies! I will miss reading this blog.

BECKY said...

Ditto to what Jennifer said!

Kelly A. said...

Thanks so much to all of you girls for sharing your wisdom and talents with the blog world :) I definitely think you have helped many mothers out there! Even though I am horrible at commenting (I am on every blog, not just this one!) I did read this blog and will miss it! So thanks again for all you've done!! I totally understand the decision, though, since I did it too :) I just kept feeling like I needed to simplify and let go of some things when I left as a panelist and right after I did I got a big calling in my ward and it all made sense :)

Sara said...

This makes me sad. :(

Unknown said...

Helpful article . For my two cents , if your company are searching for a service to merge two images , my family found a service here AltoMerge.com.